Great job to those of you who did your introductory speeches on Monday! I’m looking forward to seeing the remainder this evening.
If you’re speaking tonight, please don’t forget:
- Arrive to class as early as possible to load your presentation onto the desktop
- Bring FOUR copies of your peer evaluation forms for your group mates
- Bring a copy of your outline for me and give it to me before your speech
- Dress professionally
- Be prepared to record yourself (ask someone in advance)
- Rehearse so you stay under 3 minutes
Relax, breathe… you’ll do great!