This is just a reminder that we will NOT be meeting as a class on Wednesday so that you can meet with your evaluation groups at a time and space (face-to-face or virtually) that works for your group. The meeting can take place anytime between today and Wednesday at 11:59 p.m.
In order to receive credit for attending the class/meeting once person in your group must RESPOND to this announcement (in the comments section below) with the following information (by Thursday at 11:59 p.m.:
- Date time and location of meeting
- Group members present at meeting
- List of what was accomplished
If the information above is not provided, all group members will be marked as absent.
For those students who were absent tonight, below is a list of when/where each group is meeting and what you should achieve before the meeting.
- Group A: Meet in classroom at 6:00 p.m., finish your outline and thesis
- Group B: Meet on second floor of library at 6:00 p.m., have speech ready to rehearse
- Group C: Meet at front lobby of library at 6:00 p.m., have your general and specific purposes, thesis and sources ready
- Group D: Meet in front of the library at 6:00 p.m, have your outline and speech drafts ready to rehearse
- Group E: Meet in front of the library at 6:00 p.m. , finish your outline, structure of speech and start rehearsing
- Group F: Meet in classroom at 6:00 p.m., have a rough outline completed